6 Things You Should Know About Internet Business.
Online business is any form of business activity that takes place on the internet through the use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogger, WordPress, Google+ and other social media networks using devices like the phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop. For the process to become an online business, there must be an exchange of value and gain is the end product.
1. Online or Internet business is like any other offline business where you buy and sell or provide service to people only that in this case, it is on the internet. The advantage of internet business is that it is cost-effective, that is to say, you don’t spend as much money on starting your business as you do for any brick and mortar business.
2. Having a business on the internet has its own challenges and one of it is that you have to know how to operate a computer because this is the only way online business operates and you have to keep track of new technology trends and innovations in order to be up to date.
Secondly, there is the issue of trust between the buyer and seller. It is a fact that there is no face to face interaction between business partners most times online, and so you have to build trust with a client. It is not a day’s job but with good content and good provision of service, the trust will be built.
3. The beauty of an online business is that it is global and so you can be in Lagos and conclude your business in Abuja and Kano or be in any part of Africa and conduct a business transaction in the USA.
Online business is online and there are no bulk inventories and whatever business you choose to start, has a lot of room for growth and is very profitable. Take the example of blogging, video creation, drop shipping, APP creation, mini importation, and other businesses.
4. Online business does not need your physical presence for transactions to take place as almost everything is automated.
5. It has a low capital requirement for initial startup and you determine your level of progress.
6. The business is not static and so you can be conducting your transaction while on the move. It is mobile in nature that means you can take it along with you and do your transaction from anywhere you are in the world.
Just as you need a plan in any offline business, you need one to help you succeed in online business. Internet business needs dedication, research and in some case little or no monetary investment for it to grow.
You must sacrifice time, money to come up with an idea, develop it into a product to sell and make profit. Starting online does not require any special training like becoming an engineer or doctor but your God-given idea and passion.
Once you identify a problem, you provide the solution which might be in the form of blog post content, video, e-commerce solution or tutoring.
Online businesses can be divided into categories. Knowing where your passion and strength lies is very important before starting an online business. The following businesses are what you can start on the internet:
1. Blogging/Affiliate Marketing
2. Coaching on How To Start An Online Business/ E-Learning
3. Online Video Production
4. Information Products and E-Books creation
5. E-commerce- Drop shipping/Arbitrage
6. Providing Services like Virtual Assistance
7. Social Media Consulting
8. Multi Marketing/ Network marketing
9. Travel/ Hotel/Real Estate
10. Web Design/ Graphic
Once you identify your niche from the above, you need a platform to start your business. This is where urgentblogs steps in to take away the stress of starting one, by providing ready to use blogs for you to start posting your articles or videos